Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lucasisms...

So My 4 year old apparently has alot to say - most of the time he becomes the funniest little boy I know. Lately he has had some good ones so here is a starting list of random things that have come out of him in the past month or so!

1- Old people are not Humans -
Me- " I'm getting old buddy"
Him - " no mommy dont do that I like you being human"
Me- " honey old people are human too"
Him " No mom they are not they are just old"
Me- " what about your grandparents?"
Him" ok well my grandmas arent old but the rest of the old people are just old not human"

2- Thankfulness
Lucas" I'm thankful Optimus Prime is an autobot , otherwise that could have been a disaster mommy"

3- Eggs
" I dont like scambled eggs , just the yellow ones"

4- A kid in his class he doesnt like
Me " honey maybe he just needs a friend?"
Lucas " Well if he were not so mean he might have friends"

5- Chapel time at school
" Oh we read a story about some dude named god and a platypus"

6- The hat he refused to take off even to go to bed
" Seriously mom its keeping my hair nice and kozy"


the list could go on and on and I'm sure I'll be adding to it shortly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment